It’s time for some “Reindeer Games” with Bobbi over at Snowy Days Quilting!
- grays (Stardust Dark Gray Metallic and Gray Metallic, Sleep Tight collection, Cotton + Steel)
- black (Thicket by Gingiber, Moda Fabrics)
- gold (Glisten, Windham Fabrics)
- Washi (Tinsel Washi White, Cotton + Steel)
- red (Cherry Christmas, Moda Fabrics)
Reindeer Games is a pieced block and can be finished quickly. Bobbi’s instructions are so clear and well-illustrated that I was hard-pressed to come up with any advice other than to pay attention! My one use of a seam ripper came when I was absorbed in one of my favorite podcasts and didn’t see that I’d turned one square sideways:
Head over to Snowy Days Quilting to get the pattern. Make your block, and you can enter to win:
Once you’ve finished up your Christmas quilt-a-long block, you can choose one of three ways to enter the drawing for the prize package of a fat quarter bundle of Hopscotch by Jamie Fingal from RJR Fabrics and a quilt pattern from Beth Sellers of Cooking Up Quilts! The deadline for entering is 11:59 pm EST (US) on Monday, November 6, 2017.
Here’s how to enter:
- Link your blog post featuring the finished block to the linky party, OR
- Post your finished block on the quilt-a-long Facebook group page, OR
- Post your finished block on Instagram with the hashtag #iwishyouamerryqal.
We encourage you to post and share your completed block as much as you’d like, but it will only count as one entry into the prize drawing.
I can’t wait to see your Christmas quilt-a-long block!